About Me

My photo
Pukekohe, New Zealand
I am: A sister to 4 and aunt to 12. A primary trained teacher working with High School aged special needs students. A new Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop

I have my two 10 year old neices with me for the holidays and we are currently in the Bay of Islands staying with my dad.
On Wednesday after picking up the girls we went to my up-line (and sister-in-law)'s christmas combo workshop. The girls loved making the box and cards and have both brought them up north to show their Grandad.
We are a bit of a creative family as at this workshop we had 4 generations, my grandmother, aunt, cousins and neices.




Thanks for the great time Faaiza.

For more information on these boxes and cards contact Faaiza.

No comments:

Post a Comment