About Me

My photo
Pukekohe, New Zealand
I am: A sister to 4 and aunt to 12. A primary trained teacher working with High School aged special needs students. A new Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Christmas Card


I saw a similar card (link below) and loved the idea. I use Old Olive Ink and the large tree from the Lovely As A Tree stamp set to create the tree branches at the top of the card. I then created the baubles by using the Circle Circus stamp set and stamping in versa mark, using the Heat & Stick Powder to adhere the Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter onto Real Red Card Stock. I used the 1" and 3/4" circle punches to punch out the baubles.I used a retired set call Best Yet for the sayings.
The background trees were also dusted with Dazzling Diamonds to give that Christmas sparkle.

http://teriscraftspot.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment