About Me

My photo
Pukekohe, New Zealand
I am: A sister to 4 and aunt to 12. A primary trained teacher working with High School aged special needs students. A new Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Loads of Love Xmas card

You would think having time off work with a leg injury would allow for more cardmaking / scrapbooking, however it is surprisingly hard to do lying down with your foot elevated higher than your heart.
However I did manage to create this one.


I used masking techniques to create this card. The large tree from Lovely as a Tree stamp was stamped in Old Olive around the edge of Whisper White Card Stock and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I masked the trees and stamped the truck from the Loads of Love stamp set. I water coloured the truck and used some of the words from the Loads of Love Christmas sentiment in Real Red. And mounting the Whisper White onto Real Red Card.
I like the framing of the trees around the card and want to try some different images in the centre.

1 comment: