About Me

My photo
Pukekohe, New Zealand
I am: A sister to 4 and aunt to 12. A primary trained teacher working with High School aged special needs students. A new Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fancy folders

Using Stampin' Around Wheels is a quick and effective way to smarten up plain manilla folders. You can coordinate all your office needs using the range of products and colours Stampin' Up offers.

Here I have used the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel.You can by Stampin Around uninked Cartridges and use reinkers to create the colours you like. Here I have used a retired ink cartridge in Hunter Green and used Rose Red refill to colour an uninked cartridge. I also added a touch of Champagne Mist Glitter Paint to add a touch of sparkle.



Retired Jumbo Wheel : It's Beautiful

1 comment: